Escanaba's Old City Hall and Fire House was built in 1902 and was the seat of the City's government for most of the 20th century.  Purchased in 1996 and privately owned, the building has been undergoing restoration since then. 


Old City Hall is in Escanaba's designated Historic District and is on the National Register of Historic Places.  One block off Ludington Street, it is within easy walking distance of shops, art galleries, restaurants, and the Farmer's Market.  Escanaba's beautiful lakefront park, harbor, lighthouse, and Delta County Historical Society, Archive, and Museum are only blocks away.


Our Story